L.A. Colors 3D Blush Contour Review! (Cruelty Free Company)

  
Hey Boos,
Well I hope you all are having a great night, I'm back with another review on L.A. Colors, as you already know from my previous posts, the Brush with Fame Challenge has ended and as promised, I will be doing reviews on each of products I used for my challenges. Today I will be reviewing L.A. Colors 3D Blush Contour Palettes. These Versatile Palette are great for blush, contour, and highlights. They have every shade to accommodate any skin tone. 


Product Info:
 HIGHLIGHT IN 3 EASY STEPS
COLOR COORDINATED POWDERS
VARIETY OF SCULPTED LOOKS!

Contour, highlight and blush in 3 easy steps with the 3D Blush Contour palette. Velvety, color coordinated powders make contouring and adding dimensional color to cheeks a breeze! Colors range from matte, frosted and shimmery for a variety of sculpted looks. Palette includes step-by-step illustration and detailed pressing on powders for convenient application.


 Shades:
SweetHeart
HoneyBun
LoveMe
Sugar Plum

 
Review:
This is seriously one of the prettiest blush palettes I own. I have really pale skin and these blushes looks perfect no matter what brush I use (which makes it fool proof for me) its very rare for a blush to preform so well on a budget price tag. I find these shades go great with any eye look. It gives me a touch of color to bring my face back to life. These shades are great for pale to med skintones. The formula is so amazing. Its pressed well, no fillers or chunks, soft and smooth, blends out very well and come in such awesome shades.

Disclosure: These Products were given to me by L.A. Colors for my participation in Brush with Fame Challenge!
L.A. Colors Cosmetics/Beauty 21 is a Cruelty Free Company and Endorsed by PETA (:

More Info:  www.lacolors.com


Where to Buy:


 
Thanks for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to comment below..


  Xoxo...



-Mary V. 

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment