#PLANWITHMARY HOW I DECORATE & ORGANIZE MY PLANNER - APRIL 2016


Hey Boos, I'm so late with posting this month, (Soo Sorry) but wanted to share with you boos, my April Planner Sneak Peek. This theme is for Earth day, and totally a DIY sticker week that I wanted to try and I must say came out greater than expected. So I can't to show you boos next months spread with some tricks I learned to make your planner extra customize, stay tune for that post in early May! Enjoy!


With April Planner Spread I was very focus on Earth day kinda of theme, I created these DIY stickers (you can find them in the PlanWithMary Section of my blog) for the purpose of this week planner, I wanted things I love (hint the nutella and arizona lol) but also wanted very pretty flowers and hearts to go with the look of my earth day sticker globe. I use flower fabric washi tape, which I got at the dollar tree :) and slowly piece it together with a glue stick to whenever I think it looked best, I also add a new section this month called TV Shows, I have so many shows I watch, I sometime forget about them all, so I thought why not add a section to my planner, I also added a plan section as well to reminder myself to plan the week ahead which work perfectly. I'm loving the idea of using my own DIY stickers this month and will continue to add me to my other planner spreads as well since it's very cost effective.

What are your thoughts on April's Planner spread?
I would love to know, Feel free to comment below! 

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment