NEW! LA Colors Cosmetics I Heart Makeup Contour Palette Review | Swatches



Hey Boos, Back with another review, but I just wanted to say sorry if I have been lacking in the post department, I have been very busy with work, and sometimes cant find the time to post. It does take sometime to produce one post. So bear with me, why I settled back in. TY <3

But.... I'm so excited to share with boos, my review on the new  LA Colors Cosmetics I Heart Makeup Contour Palette. I have been Eyeing this product for sometime, but couldn't seem to find it no where, so I made the effort to look online, and found this product at a fair price. I have been playing around, and doing some makeup looks and OMG! I had to share with you boos my review on this amazing palette. Hope you enjoy! 


About Product:
HIGHLIGHT, DEFINE, 
AND CONTOUR 8 BLENDABLE SHADES PER KIT 
VARIETY OF SCULPTED LOOKS! 

Sculpt and define facial features with eight blendable shades. I heart makeup – contour palettes provides the ability to contour with darker shades for creating shadows and lighter shades for creating sculpted highlights. Each palette has a shimmery highlight for glowing skin. Available in two collections. Complete with contour tutorial on back of palette.

Medium-Deep Palette on Left, Light-Medium Palette on Right. 
Review:
I really like the shades in this palette. You get a nice range of warm,cool, and neutral tones. The packaging is awesome, if you would like to depot these shadows and put them in a zpalette it would be very easy to do so, considering its very easy to pop out the powders. It is sturdy - a heavy plastic palette with a clear lid. No brushes or mirror, which is fine with me. I have no issues with blending out these contour colors, I tend use a stippling brush (Real Techniques), because it gives me more of a airbrush finish but feel free to use what ever you please. I love this palette for contouring the face but I have also used this palette for eyeshadows and doing a neutral eye look. It's beautiful for brides and most everyday looks. This palette comes in two shades Light/Medium and Medium/Deep. (see swatches down below) If you are considering the Anastasia palette, this is a nice "dupe" to save a little bit of money. Contour colors are all matte powders, with 1 golden highlighter in the deep palette and 1 light sheer highlighter in the light palette. These highlighters are great for all skin tones and compliments the skin extremely well. Overall this palette is amazing! I would definitely recommend If you don't want to shell out the money for a most expensive palette on the market.  Thanks for reading! 

Medium-Deep Swatches
Light-Medium Swatches
L.A. Colors Cosmetics/Beauty 21 is a Cruelty Free Company and Endorsed by PETA (:

More Info:  www.lacolors.com
 #lacolorscosmetics

Where to Buy: $8.99
EBay Online

What are your thoughts on this contour palette? Something worth trying? 
I would love to know, feel free to comment below! 

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment