L.A. Colors Cover Up Pro Concealer Review! (Cruelty Free Company)

 
Hey Boos,


Well I hope you all are having a great night, I'm back with another review on L.A. Colors, as you already know from my previous posts, the Brush with Fame Challenge has ended and as promised, I will be doing reviews on each of products I used for my challenges. Today I will be reviewing L.A. Colors Cover Up Pro Concealers. I'm not of a concealing kinda gal but when I do, these sure do the trick. 


Product Info:
FULL COVERAGE FORMULA
FRAGRANCE FREE
ADDED VITAMIN E

Perfect coverage in an easy-to-use retractable stick. Cover, correct and blend to conceal imperfections and dark circles for a more even beautiful looking skin. As an added bonus, display includes 4 of the most popular color correcting concealer shades to create a flawless looking complexion


  Shades:
Green - Color Correcting
Orange - Color Correcting
Yellow- Color Correcting
Lavender - Color Correcting
Fair
 Nude
Glow
Light Honey
Creamy Carmel
Golden
Cafe 
Chestnut


Review:
 If you had told me my new holy grail stick concealer would be only $1.50, I would of thought you are crazy. I love the relative ease and convenience of a stick, & OMG THIS IS LIKE A HEAVEN TO MY UNDEREYE CIRCLES. Only a little is needed to cover any area, my shade is nude. Nude does lean more on a neutral slightly cool pale shade. I'm very pale cool toned but I can make this work. What I love about this is pale shade is that I can use it to brighten my natural high points of my face. The formula is a thick cream that can be blended with a firm brush, sponge or fingers. I think its best to use a sponge. ( I used Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge) These sticks is easily twisted up & down to get to the product easily. This is definitely travel friendly & convenient for any use.

Using Fair, Nude, Golden.

  Disclosure: These Products were given to me by L.A. Colors for my participation in Brush with Fame Challenge!

L.A. Colors Cosmetics/Beauty 21 is a Cruelty Free Company and Endorsed by PETA (:

More Info:  www.lacolors.com


Where to Buy:
 
Thanks for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to comment below..

  Xoxo...



-Mary V. 

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment