NEW! L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil Review! | Updated with New Shades!


Hey Boos,

Well I hope you all are having a great night, I'm back with another review on L.A. Colors, as you already know from my previous post, the Brush with Fame Challenge has ended and as promised, I will be doing reviews on each of products I used for my challenges. I'm super excited for these NEW! Chunky Lip Pencils by L.A. Colors, This is the first time of me using any chunky lip pencils, and I'm very impressed. These will be released at the end August in Dollar General's Nationwide.



Review:
These Chunky Lip Pencils are soft with a creamy formula that glides on smooth and moisturizes delicate lips while delivering gorgeous intense color. The perfect combination of a lipstick and lipgloss in a convenient retractable pencil- just twist and apply! It also has a wonderful scent of vanilla which is appealing for me because I love smells LOL! But after the lip pencil drys on your lips, its gives your lips a matte like finish and stays only literally all night! (was totally shocked) better then ANY lipstick I ever used. This totally reminds me of LimeCrimes liquid lipsticks with the same affect but with a cheaper price tag (LimeCrime - $20 vs LAColors $2) Like really ? Do I need to say more. Definitely buying ever single color in this line. (#shutupandtakemymoney moment) ;)


Ombre Lips Feat. L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencils

More Available Shades:


Release Date: End of August 

Disclosure: 5 of these products were given to me by L.A. Colors for my participation in Brush with Fame Challenge back in 2014!

L.A. Colors Cosmetics/Beauty 21 is a Cruelty Free Company and Endorsed by PETA (:
More Info:  www.lacolors.com


Where to Buy: $2

Dollar General & Family Dollar Stores Nationwide.


Thanks for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to comment below..

  
Xoxo...

-Mary V. 


1 comment :

  1. Wow, The blog looks great. Thanks for sharing the information with us. You can also visit hauteher tips for ladies

    ReplyDelete