Monat Rejuveniqe Hair Oil Review | NEW 2 Month Update!


Hey Boos, 
Super excited to be sharing this awesome product The Monat Rejuveniqe Hair Oil. I have been dealing with unmaintainable hair for quite sometime, there are times where I hated dealing with my hair, I stop using hairsprays, gels, and moose in my hair and started using hair oils a couple of years ago, but still had the same problem with keeping my hair healthy, I have use alot of leading brand hair oils with no such luck, either it was too greasy or it was too drying for my hair. I was so glad that Monat sent me this to try and review for you guys, and I'm really loving this oil. I hope you enjoy this review, I will keep updating you with results as they come in the next few weeks...


About Product:
MONAT’s solution to ageless hair that creates the perfect healthful environment for all other products in our Treatment Systems to work more effectively, encouraging hair strength with increased density and growth.

REJUVENIQE™ OIL INTENSIVE nourishes and energizes the scalp with an invigorating blend of 11+ unique molecular ingredients- including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene and omega-6 fatty acids- that mimic the body’s natural oils.  The proprietary formula reduces hair thinning, prevents oxidative stress and adds incredible volume, repairing the hair with instantly visible, long-lasting shine without the damaging effects of silicone.

How it works:
  • Protects skin and hair from damaging environmental influence
  • Helps naturally replenish sebum (the skin and scalp’s natural oils)
  • Alleviates dehydration caused by harsh cleaners and styling products
  • Replenishes the hair and skin by absorbing quickly and completely
  • Delivers significant shine, strength and manageability.

Does not contain
Phthalates, PEG, DEA/MEA, Sulfates, Parabens, Harsh salt systems, Harmful colors, Harmful fragrances & is cruelty free..


Before Rejuveniqe Hair Oil, my hair was frizzy, greasy mess. I was using the regular hair oils from the drugstore that was causing a build up in my hair. It was very oily and weight down my hair alot. My hair was very hard to maintain and was one of the toughest task that I had to deal with during the week.


Week 1 with @monatofficial Rejuveniqe Hair Oil. Notice a difference in shine verses leading hair oils. Hair feels softer & easier to tame. I straighten my hair Monday after putting in oil and my hair has stay straighten since then, that has never happen before. Usually by day 2 my hair goes back to my natural curly way. Really impressed by week 1 hair results. My hair stayed frizz free for a week and was very soft and lightweight, didn't feel like I had anything in my hair all.


Week 2  with @monatofficial Rejuveniqe Hair Oil was simply amazing. I did that same process as before. Wash my hair, put in oil, and straighten hair. Very simple right... We'll my hair is soo soft.. I feel like my hair is becoming more stronger. Less strains of hair in my brush, which is super exciting because usually I have 10+ strains or more before using this hair oil.


Week 4 with @monatofficial Rejuveniqe Hair Oil. my hair feels and a total overall difference.. this is my hair all natural no heat.. my hair is easy to maintain and easy to comb and I noticed less strands of hair in my hairbrush.. this oil is truly a great hair repair that really works.


2 Months with @monatofficial Rejuveniqe Hair Oil. My hair has a drastic change over these 2 months of using Monat. My hair feels 100% softer, looks healthier and is stronger. Already going to buy more of this oil. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who are having issues with overall hair health.

Where to buy: $99
www.monatglobal.com

*This product was sent to me by ifabbo, all images and opinions are my OWN! 

Facebook: monatofficial
Twitter: @MONATOfficial
Instagram: @monatofficial

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment