NEW! L.A. Girl Pro Face HD Matte Pressed Powder Review!


Hey Boos, Hope your week is going well. Today I will be reviewing the New L.A. Girl PRO.face Matte Pressed Powders, I have choose 3 shades to review, so you can get a clear idea what these shades look like before you decide to buy. This is part of their very successful concealers, Pro HD Concealers. I must say they pair well with one another. These matte powders offer a fantastic finish to the skin that latest for hours without looking cakey. It gives you enough coverage as well to be worn alone. I'm absolutely obsessed with these powders and hope you enjoy this review! 


About the Product:
Get a flawless finish with PRO.face Matte Pressed Powder. Helps cover imperfections with a long wearing, oil controlling formula. Build-able coverage can be applied alone for a soft, radiant look or over liquid foundation for fuller coverage. The sleek compact is color matched and includes a mirror and high quality sponge.

Review:
These powders has a really nice texture to them, very powdery and creamy, it almost feels like its melting into my skin!  I have oily combination skin that is seasonal. I can get major dry patches in the winter, but when its very hot, (Florida weather) during the Spring and Summer, I need oil control and lightweight makeup. This certainly provides oil control after a long work day of running around. My makeup stays put and there is hardly any visible oil. I do have to blot maybe once or twice but that is all, compare to the powders before, and usually after much blotting, the powder has complete wore off and I'm stuck with a very uneven makeup application (No Bueno!) I tend to wear this powder with my BB Creams if I need extra coverage or simply a fine matte finish, Also tried setting my concealer with this as well and help alot with not creasing under my eyes (which is a plus). I have to say I'm very impressed by these powders and their wonderful finish on the skin. They have a wide variety of shades to choose from, so no skin complexion is left unmissed. I love that the packaging is simple, and on the sides you can visibly see what color your choosing from, so no searching your 100 powders lol trying to find the shade you want. Overall this is an awesome product for the price and will definitely keep hunting down shades to get more swatches of these powders.

Where to buy: $7

What are your thoughts on this new powder? 
I would love to know, feel free to comment below!

2 comments :

  1. Definetly buy it hihi

    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's widely agreed that poured concrete is the strongest foundation option for a house, and it can be customized to meet the needs of any home. It's likely always going to be strong enough to support any type of house built on top of it as long as it's poured properly.
    la girl pro matte foundation price

    ReplyDelete