NEW! L.A. COLORS Color Craze Gel Nail Polish Review! | Updated with New Shades!


Hey Boos, Back with another review! remember yesterday I posted a Haul and The NEW! LA Colors Gel Polishes were featured on there. In my previous post I said I could only find 2 colors at my local Family Dollar, Well later on, I went back to do some normal shopping and found that they restocked and I was able to score 3 more colors. YAY! but again I still missing some colors, these polishes must be a BIG HIT in my city, because they were gone in a flash. So I decided to do a review on the colors I bought. I'm SO impressed by these polishes. Hope you enjoy this review!

Details:
GEL-LIKE, HIGH GLOSS SHINENO UV LIGHT NEEDEDFUSS FREE REMOVAL

Introducing Color Craze Gel Polish… wears like a polish, shines like a gel. Available in 16 eye popping shades. Get amazing, salon quality results without the hassle of a UV lamp and removes with ease; even with acetone-free nail polish remover!


Review:
OMG OMG! these L.A. Colors Color Craze Gel Polishes are amazing. I love the packaging, its super cute! Like I said before in my previous post that nail polishes are hard to find in my area, so I was super lucky to score the colors I did,. I did swatch these polishes and the color is amazing. ONLY ONE COAT, yes ONE COAT!! and you get instant color! I tend to use only one coat but feel free to use as many coats as you like. The old Color Craze Polishes, I will have to apply 3 coats to any kind of color. SO shocked on how pigmented these polishes are!! The polish is definitely super shiny like a gel polishes, it feels like I'm getting a gel manicure at home. Very impressed by these polishes, and there very inexpensive to buy. I will continue to hunt down more colors. 

L.A. Colors Cosmetics/Beauty 21 is a Cruelty Free Company and Endorsed by PETA (:

More Info:  www.lacolors.com

 #lacolorscosmetics


Where to Buy: $1-$2
Family Dollar. Dollar General, & Target



More Colors:


Have you tried these polishes?, if so, what colors have you used ?

I would love to know what you think of these AMAZING polishes.
Feel free to comment below!

Until next time..

XO
-Mary V

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment