NO Mirror, Makeup Challenge!!


Hey Boos, I did a Makeup Live Video on Facebook this afternoon, wanted to share it with you. Instead of doing a boring makeup, I decide to spice it up by finally doing the no mirror makeup challenge, I had so much fun doing this challenge, and let me tell you it was a challenge to foundation to liquid eyeliner, OMG!! I needed a drink after this video, but overall I did good for no mirror! 
Enjoy!!!


👇  👇  👇  👇

No Mirror Makeup Results!! 

 no filter  lmao #idontlookhappy #browsaregoodtho



Julep Natural Palette
Real Techniques Eye Brushes
Elf Foundation Serum 
Wet n Wild Highlighter 
LA Colors Mineral Pressed Powder
Physician Formula Nude Wear Blush 
LA Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
LA Colors Matte Lipstick
LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner

I will be posting more looks every week!! so stay tune, make sure you follow on IG and FB for live videos, skincare and more!!

👻maryelizamedina
👍lipsticksandlabradors


*Questions or Concerns?! Comment Down Below!!

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment