Shop HUSH Mini Haul





Hey Boos, I wanted to share my mini haul with you all, it has been a while since I bought some makeup, and wasn't planning on buying some until a friend told me about this app that has affordable makeup that's doesn't come from China. That was enough for me to check it out, lol. The app is called HUSH, and it is a really great app for affordable makeup, it has well know brands on there as well.  Also FREE SHIPPING. Each product cost me less than $10, and I was very surprised on the quality from each product I bought, I will definitely order again. 

👇  👇  👇  👇

Videos of Palettes

  #thosecolorstho
Get the HUSH app, in the appstore for apple. 
(music in videos is not work safe, beware of strong language)



Products Bought:

BadHabit Aphrodite Palette  
BadHabit AfterShock Palette - SOLDOUT
LA Colors Matte Foundation in Porcelain
LA Girl Strobe Highlighter in 110 Watt

I will be posting full reviews on these starting tomorrow including swatches!! so stay tuned, make sure you follow on IG and FB for live videos, skincare and more!!

👻maryelizamedina
👍lipsticksandlabradors


*Questions or Concerns?! Comment Down Below!!




Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment